For heart-based entrepreneurs
who want to manifest their dream business!
Saturday, December 8, 2018
9am - 2pm PT / Noon - 5pm ET / 5pm - 10pm GMT
During the Grow Your Dream Business Retreat, you will:
- Give your ideas the love and attention they need to flourish.
- Clarify your vision with guided meditations, breath, art, and journaling.
- Create a map for your dream business.
- Make a 3-month plan to grow your dream business.
- Stay at home so... no extra travel or hotel expenses!
- Nurture yourself and your business.
- Connect with other like-minded, cool entrepreneurs.
Are you ready to...
- Grow a business you love.
- Attract great clients!
- Create a life-sustaining, abundant income from your business.
- Feel on purpose and love your life!
Registration goes up to $127 on Nov. 19
Whether you're an experienced or new entrepreneur
With a map for your dream business, you'll...
- See how to get from where you are to where you want to go.
- Be inspired to take action so that you'll get results.
- Attract clients and love the work you do!
Come to the GROW YOUR DREAM BUSINESS Live, Online, Interactive Retreat and create a map for your Dream business!
What past participants said:
“I got a huge amount out of the retreat. Yes - more clarity like everyone else but also the belief that I can do this. A belief I can take this from a dream and make it into a life style I will not need a holiday from. With that has come joy. It has lifted the feeling of stress and doubt.”
~ Sharon Nepe
“I really loved the visualizations – especially talking to my future self... The retreat has given me lots and lots of clarity. I have a very complete picture of my business now.”
~ Kirsten Pancras
“The retreat really helped me gain clarity about my business goals and the steps I need to take to manifest my desires for the business.”
It's a LIVE, online, interactive event.
We'll meet on Zoom - an online platform that allows you to be hands free and join us from anywhere. If you haven't been on a Zoom meeting - no worries - it's easy to use!
Find a quiet space!
You may want to ask your family (or the folks you live with) to not disturb you during the retreat! I recommend a quiet, private space for you to be able to fully enjoy the experience.