to the Attract Clients Easily Course!
This is the course HOME page!
On this page, you'll find links to all the modules in this course.
Get started now!
Message from the creator:
It's Kathryn Yarborough, here. I'm so glad you're here and I hope you learn something really useful doing this course. If you have a question about anything in this course, click here to contact me. I am here to support you in attracting clients easily and growing a business you love!
In this module, you will:
- Find out what this course includes and how to get the most out of it.
- Learn about the 5 phases of growing a heart-based, service business.
- Get started writing a vision for your business.
Why deciding who your ideal clients are MATTERS so much! In this module, you will:
- You'll learn about 2 life coaches - one who decided on her ideal clients and the other who didn't.
- Find out why having a clear picture of your ideal clients will lead to you attracting more clients and making more money.
- Get started getting to know your ideal clients.
How to package your services so that your ideal clients will pay you for them. In this module, you'll:
- Learn about the four types of sellable offers and why you need them.
- Discover 6 questions that will help you craft a sellable offer.
- Get started crafting a sellable offer.
Discovering YOUR ways of finding your ideal clients. In this module, you'll:
- Learn why you ONLY need 1 to 3 ways to find your ideal clients.
- Get a list of lots of ways to find your clients.
- Get started deciding on your 1 – 3 ways of finding your clients
How to help your ideal clients decide to work with you. In this module, you will:
- Find out how to design your marketing and communication plan.
- Learn why you need to put yourself in a potential client’s shoes.
- Imagine you’re a potential client and see what you do.
The inner work of attracting clients and growing a business you love. In this module, you'll:
- Discover why the story you tell yourself about attracting clients is a fundamental building block of growing your business.
- Learn a tool to use when you feel frustrated or discouraged.
- Don’t want – Do Want exercise.